Thieves Vitality Essential Oil
Have you heard of Thieves Vitality that comes in the Young Living Premium Starter kit? This is one essential oil blend that you will want on hand to keep your family above the wellness line.
Thieves Vitality combines Lemon, Clove, Eucalyptus Radiata, Cinnamon Bark, and Rosemary essential oils to create one of Young Living’s most popular products. Thieves Vitality essential oil blend may support wellness when taken as a dietary supplement.
Thieves Vitality Essential Oil Uses:
- Mix a couple drops with cooked apples or applesauce
- Spice up your hot cider with a drop of Thieves Vitality.
- Add a drop to your toothbrush to maintain healthy teeth and gums.
- Add 1–2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule and take daily or as needed as a dietary supplement.
- Include a drop of Thieves Vitality in a cup of warm water or milk to add it to your wellness regimen.
- Add a drop to your daily Ningxia Red shot for a spicy boost.
- Do you love kettle corn? Add a couple drops to the hot oil when cooking homemade popcorn.
Thieves Vitality is labeled for dietary use, while Thieves essential oil blend is labeled for topical or aromatic applications. You will want to incorporate both into your wellness routines at your home!
Thieves essential oil blend is exclusive to Young Living and was one of the first essential oil blends created when the company started over 20 years ago!
Inspired by the legend of four 15th-century French thieves who formulated a special aromatic combination composed of clove, rosemary, and other botanicals used while robbing the dead and dying, Thieves is one of Young Living’s most popular products. Don’t miss out on the 20 Thieves products Young Living offers from personal care products like Thieves Aromabright toothpaste, Thieves Foaming Hand Soap, and Thieves essential oil infused cough drops to a full range of household cleaning products. If you are looking for chemical free solutions for your home, you will want to check out products like the Thieves Household Cleaner, Thieves Laundry Soap, and Thieves dish soap.
Thieves Essential Oil Uses:
- Mix a few drops of Thieves with baking soda and sprinkle on carpet before vacuuming for fresh smelling carpets.
- Put in a few drops of Thieves essential oil blend in your dishwater or dishwasher to thoroughly clean dishes and eliminate odor.
- Diffuse in your kitchen for fresh baked treat aroma.
- Add a few drops water to clean kitchen counter surfaces.
- Diffuse to promote clean air in the home, office, or car.
Did someone say Christmas all year round? You can enjoy the spicy, sweet aroma in your home diffuser any day of the year and enjoy the comforting therapeutic properties of Thieves essential oil.
Interested? Give me a shout for even more ways to use these great oils!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.